Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Best Holiday





First of all I would like to travel and know all the world, obviously that's a big deal but this topic I really love for that reason with my boyfriend called Sebastián, we took our backpacks and we went to Peru, it was amazing, we visited Cusco and Lima, maybe you were wondering how long it was, our travel took about one month, in the whole travel we used to walk and go to the museums and the principals markets in the cities that we were, also we hitchhiked to move between the cities that we visited. As you know the best side of travel is learn about other cultures and as an anthropologist i'm always looking forward to that experience, in Peru I could find a peace of history, indeed our history, the history of our native peoples, that's opened my eyes because it's different study something to see the real evidence, anyway Peru keeps allot of native customs, i could be talking about this forever but i have to finsh, finally i want to say that Peru has the best food that i have ever eaten.

7 comments:

  1. Hi,I would like to travel to Perú too, I have a question now, is it expensive to travel to Perú?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very anthropological place, it's good to see how our career let us enjoy in a different way a country :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like so much travel to Peru, i think is a beautiful country :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I've never been in Peru, but I would like to visit it. This country sounds as very nice place

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visited Lima! I liked more than Santiago juajauajaja

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Changes to my Study Programme

This year i made a striking with my specialty classmates to modify our study programme because it had many problems that had not been solve...