Tuesday, January 15, 2019

México: A country I would like to visit

I have always dreamed of knowing Mexico, because when i was a child  i used to warch programs related to their old history and even now i still find it fascinating. 


What i know about Mexico is related above all to its ancient cultures such as the Maya or the Aztecs because i had a subject called prehistory where i learned about these cultures, the monumentality of their cities and the complexity of their societies. On the other hand, now Mexico is a country with a rich and diverse culture because of it history and the inmigration of people from other South American countries.  

I would like to visit this place because it's very interesting and i think i could learn a lot about their ancient and present cultures. I would also like to go to study to get a master because Mexico has one of the best qualified universities (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México) in the area that i study, anthropology.

3 comments:

  1. That's a really nice place to visit, I love ancient civilizations and I really want to visit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Mexico has great universities, we've been talking about their realistic and great studies about biological anthropology. I really hope you can go there and study, then bring to this faculty some real knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eat nachos with guacamole listening to rancheras in Mexico ¡a dream!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Changes to my Study Programme

This year i made a striking with my specialty classmates to modify our study programme because it had many problems that had not been solve...