Monday, January 21, 2019

My future job

i imagine that my work will be outdoors, not in a office or building. I imagine it because i hope to work in an excavation site helping to identify bioarcheological remains. However this implies that you must work inside a laboratory to analize the remains found, such as bones or the things associated with them. I would like to travel through Chile doing this activity, wheter work in the north or south would be more interesting, especially since the south of Chile has not been very studied in regards to bioarqueologic remains. Also, i would be very happy if would exist the possibility of going to work to other south american countries more far away from Chile. In relation to salary, from what i have found, at present the labor market is very closed and scarce, especially if you are a woman, because men dominate this area of work, so finding work is very difficult but on the other hand, the people i know and work in this comment that the salary is high, so this work is well rewarded.

I'm not specialized yet, but when the time arrives i hope it will be in the area of bioarcheology to learn about the societies that inhabited the territory and maybe make some important discoveries for the history of the country.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! if your wishes come true, your future job will be amazing, i hope you can make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never met an bioarcheologist I think it's very difficult to study

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice job but you have to be really careful to not mess up something at an excavation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get a good job, with a good treatment! and if you work at south is even cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,I dont like indoors too,its sad to see how men also dominate this career, I hope this changes.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Changes to my Study Programme

This year i made a striking with my specialty classmates to modify our study programme because it had many problems that had not been solve...