Friday, October 13, 2017

My favorite photograph


This is a photo of me walking through a narrow path at the Moon Valley at the Atacama Desert, the driest in the world. It was taken by my mom, Mabel, during our last summer vacations, in February of 2017. We went to Calama, a city in the north of Chile, and then we moved on to San Pedro de Atacama, a very popular touristic destiny in our country that I liked a lot. The desertic landscape is stunning yet surprisingly calming and beautiful, and of course it reminds an extraterrestrial place with the weird geological formations made of various minerals and salt. I think this photo captures that special contrast and calm atmosphere, because I remember I was walking very slowly and admiring the view. It also brings me memories of the great time we had with my mom in general, it was a cool trip we took that made me happy. Im looking forward to visit San Pedro again and go to places I couldn’t see this time.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know san pedro, but it's very expensive to me. where did you stay?. Regards!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Changes to my Study Programme

This year i made a striking with my specialty classmates to modify our study programme because it had many problems that had not been solve...