Hi! Today i'm going to talk about my favorite piece of
technology, my tablet. This is a small computer and fulfills the functions of
one. My dad gave it to me about a year ago to do my work in the university because
it’s easy to transport. In my house I use a lot for reading things about
the university, since it has a screen suitable for this, and relax listening to
music in Spotify. What I most enjoy on my tablet is that I can take it to the
university without load with the weight of carrying a computer in my backpack
and definitely my life without the tablet it would be much more complicated
because I spend a lot of money on photocopies and probably could not do things
in the university.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changes to my Study Programme
This year i made a striking with my specialty classmates to modify our study programme because it had many problems that had not been solve...
-
The writter Douglas Rushkoff present in his video "Team Human" his position about the evolutionary of technology and it's...
-
i imagine that my work will be outdoors, not in a office or building. I imagine it because i hope to work in an excavation site helping to ...

nice post !
ReplyDeletei would like to have a tablet, but they are very expensive to me now :-( see you
ReplyDelete