Friday, October 13, 2017

My pet


I have a little female bunnny called Rabito. Originally, when we bought her the pet-shop guy told us she was a male, but not so long ago the veterinary told us that we were wrong, so that’s why her name doesn’t sound that girly. Even though we kept the name, because it suits her pretty well since her fur is very soft and completely white but her tail, which is a brown-grey color.
I love Rabito very much, because she’s being with me for a long time. Sometimes I brought her to my room to play but she is lazy and likes to be pet. When she gets relaxed she stays very still and then she doesn’t like to move at all.
I like pets because I think they are amazing beings that brings happiness to every home and teaches us important things, specially how to take care of others who depends on us to be alright. Even though not everyone must like pets or have a one, they are always a positive thing to have in your life.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Changes to my Study Programme

This year i made a striking with my specialty classmates to modify our study programme because it had many problems that had not been solve...